Great opportunity to reinvent oneself in the North Carolina High Country as an owner-operator of highly reputable business. Turn-key business ready for new owner to continue servicing a great customer base (over 7,500) and enjoyable working conditions. Established in 1994, Blowing Rock Frameworks & Gallery has been providing custom framing to the High Country for over 29 years. Business has resided in same location the entire 29 years.
The Gallery has set the standard in the High Country for fine art and has assembled over twenty-five of the most accomplished artists in the Southeast. The business is known for impeccable customer service and unrivaled professionalism. They’re passionate about framework design and strive for excellence in both our products and service. Owner is both a Certified Picture Framer (CPF) as well as a Guild Commended Framer (GCF).
The shop currently offers over 2,500 different Frames, 800 Liners, and 750 Mats. Provides centuries old technique of French Matting and French Lines which elevate and enhance any matted piece of art. They also offer gold leafing (in-house), frame restoration, European-style French matting, hand-wrapped liners and a variety of other specialty framing
• Turn-key business
• Price includes approximately $30,000 in FF&E and $40,000 in inventory
• Leased location of ~2,200 sq/ft with a well-below market value lease rate
• 5-year lease with two (2) 5-year options equating to a guaranteed 15-year term lease
• More than ample parking and located adjacent to anchor tenant
• Owner is open to remain a part-time employee or simply train/transition as needed
• Contact listing agent to receive an NDA on this amazing opportunity, PROOF OF FUNDS requested.